Ok, you wanna help? I'd appreciate it! This page would be nothing without its
The following is what, in particular, I need:
- Instruction manuals for all systems -- just make sure to check the page
before you type anything, otherwise you might duplicate effort for no reason.
- Scans of any system -- now that there's no online quota for the page,
it can hold as many scans that I see fit to put online. Multiple scans of
systems are encouraged!
- Scans of overlays for systems that use overlays -- these include
Intellivision, Colecovision, Emerson Arcadia, and, in some cases, Atari 2600.
Once again, check the page before duplicating effort.
- Millions and millions of dollars! Oh sorry, that's personal.
- Information for systems I don't already have pages for -- this includes
pages I'm linking to. Optimally, I'd like to have local pages for every system
released from 1972 to the present. A lot of work? Yes, but with your help, it
can be done!
Ok, so how do you send it to me? E-mail of course! Any e-mail format is
good, but here's a few suggestions. If you own a Macintosh, *please* save
any images you have as "raw", otherwise I won't be able to read them, and
neither will the web server, since it's Linux-based. If you save as raw,
it will be useful.
While "attaching" a file to e-mail works, it's not preferable. If you can
uuencode and read the results directly into the text, instead of actually
selecting "attach file", it will help tremendously.
One more thing--my email! firstname.lastname@example.org is
where you can send the files.
Thanks, and I'll see you 'round the 'net!